Backup your waypoints and tracks using the iTunes Drag & Drop feature in MotionX-GPS HD. Here’s how:
- To backup your waypoints and tracks with iTunes, select Menu>Setup>iTunes Drag & Drop.
- Turn Drag & Drop on. This will prepare your waypoints and tracks for export by creating GPX files.
- Connect your iPad with your sync cable to iTunes.
- From iTunes, select your iPad, then select the Apps tab and scroll down to the File Sharing section.
- Select MotionX-GPS HD, then from the MotionX-GPS HD Documents window, select the gpx files you’d like to backup.
- Select Save, then specify where you want your files to be saved.
- If you ever need to restore the GPX files to your iPad, simply drag the GPX files into the MotionX-GPS HD Documents window in iTunes while your iPad is connected.
- NOTE: This does not backup photos associated with your tracks or waypoints.