Backup your waypoints and tracks using the iTunes Drag & Drop feature in MotionX-GPS. Here’s how:
- To backup your waypoints and tracks with iTunes, select Menu>Setup>iTunes Drag & Drop.
- Turn Drag & Drop on. This will prepare your waypoints and tracks for export by creating GPX files.
- Connect your iPhone with your sync cable to iTunes.
- From iTunes, select your iPhone, then select the Apps tab and scroll down to the File Sharing section.
- Select MotionX-GPS, then from the MotionX-GPS Documents window, select the gpx files you’d like to backup.
- Select ‘Save to’, then specify where you want your files to be saved.
- If you ever need to restore the GPX files to your iPhone, simply drag the GPX files into the MotionX-GPS Documents window in iTunes while your iPhone is connected.